By March 31, 2014 and by March 31 of each year thereafter, all full service and mental health plans are required to submit reports to the Department of Managed Health Care regarding its timely access compliance pursuant to California Health and Safety Code section 1367.03(f)(2).
Use the 2013 timely access report forms (version 2014) shown below for your annual filing.
- Contracted Provider Network information per California Code of Regulations, title 28, section1300.67.2.2(g)(2)(G)1 & 2
- Steps for submitting Timely Access Provider Network reports (G data):
- Read the Timely Access Network Reporting General Instructions and FAQs.
- Download the 2013 timely access report forms provided by the DMHC
- Complete the forms by filling in the required and requested data fields. For assistance, see sample data for
Other Contracted Providers,
Hospitals and Clinics, and
Submit timely access report forms via the DMHC's web portal. (You must use the DMHC-provided 2014 version report forms. Changes were made from the 2013 report forms. The system will not accept replicas or any other formats.)
- Timely Access Compliance Report information per California Code of Regulations, title 28, section 1300.67.2.2(g)(2)(A)-(F)
- Steps for submitting Timely Access Compliance Report (A-F data):
- Read the 2014 DMHC Model Provider Appointment Availability Survey Methodology & 2014 DMHC Model Provider Appointment Availability Survey Tool.
- Read the Timely Access Compliance Report Instructions.
- Please use the Provider Appointment Availability Survey Results Template when reporting results for section B.3 Data Source: Appointment Availability Audit/Survey in the DMHC's web portal.
- Submit documents per instructions via the DMHC's web portal (You may download the D. Advanced Access Form (optional) to report provider groups).
SPECIAL REMINDER: In the DMHC's web portal, please complete Steps 1 and 2 under the Submit tab and make sure you receive a confirmation email to identify your report has been successfully submitted to the DMHC. The Timely Access Compliance Report will not be submitted if Step 2 (Affirmation to Complete) is not completed. Related Links:
Full text Timely Access Regulation, California Code of Regulations, title 28, section 1300.67.2.2
Full text Timely Access Statute, California Health and Safety Code section 1367.03
List of Licensed Health Plans